Relumins Beauty Collagen Drink – Apple Flavor
This complex Collagen formula, plus skin brightening, actives promotes younger-looking skin. Improves skin moisture level and smoothness. Improves skin suppleness. Rejuvenating hair and nails for natural beauty.
Feel a slight firmness and smoothness, and notice obvious improvement in the appearance of your fine lines and wrinkles within 3 consecutive days of intake..
- 10 bottles
- Restores Youthful Skin Tone, Fights Cellulite and Premature Aging.
- Glutathione -a powerful antioxidant that Whitens, Repairs & Rejuvenates Skin makes your skin glowing.
- Increases skin moistur and maintains skin elasticity .
- Eco-friendly manufacturing process to reduce the pollution.
- None GMO, preservative, ISO、HACCP、 Kosher certification.
Collagen is a protein in our body which is the main component of connective tissues. It makes up approximately 30% of the body’s protein which can be found in the skin, bones, cartilages and tendons. When we start to age, our collagen production slows down which affects the skin’s hydration, suppleness and elasticity.
Key Ingredients benefits offered collagen drink
- Fish Collagen Peptide
Collagen is a protein in our body which is the main component of connective tissues. It makes up approximately 30% of the body’s protein which can be found in the skin, bones, cartilages and tendons. When we start to age, our collagen production slows down which affects the skin’s hydration, suppleness and elasticity. Beyond the skin, our connective tissues also start to deteriorate and weaken which leads to various ailments. Collagen is a vital component in keeping ourselves healthy and young.
Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant, it can neutralize harmful free radicals in the body, protects collagen fibers from free radical damage caused by UV rays, promotes collagen production, inhibiting melanin formation to eliminate deep spots, increases the skin’s moisturizing and soothing properties.
Other than that, the liver is the organ in human body that contains the most glutathione and is also the most important detoxification organ. Glutathione can effectively excrete toxins from the body while nourishing, protecting the liver.
- Hyaluronic Acid
Hyaluronic Acid is the best moisturizing factor recognized by the academic community. It keeps skim plump and moisturized due to its ability to hold water in the skin at 500-1000 times its own volume.
In combination with the hydration of protein, it can keep the body’s skin tissue moist at all times, leaving the skin moist and regaining gloss and elasticity. Other than having the same filling effect as collagen, hyaluronic acid can also preserve a lot of moisture, keeping the skin crystal clear, which has a very significant skin rejuvenation effect.
- Coenzyme Q10
Coenzyme Q10 is present in the skin cells of the human body and is highly effective in promoting the skin’s healthy metabolism. The perfect combination of collagen peptide and coenzyme Q10 helps to promote smooth skin regeneration cycle, maintain skin health, prevent skin aging and reduce facial wrinkles.
The heart, kidneys and liver contain the highest concentration of this coenzyme. Our body can easily produce this enzyme when we are young, but will start to reduce production as we age.
Camellia seed extract is an excellent antioxidant. It strongly promotes the recovery of wounds and abrasions. It also protects the skin from free radical damages, reduces aging, skin inflammation, helps inhibit allergies, and has excellent moisturizing ability, making the skin smooth and supple.
- It protects the skin from UV rays, environmental pollution and dryness.
- It has the ability to lower blood sugar,lipid, and improves immunity.
- Vitamin B1
Vitamin B1 is an important human nutrient in the complex Vitamin B. It plays an important role in maintaining a healthy nervous system and improving cardiovascular function in the body. Vitamin B1 is one of the eight water-soluble vitamins in the complex Vitamin B. It helps to convert carbohydrates into glucose which is used to produce energy for various biological functions. Vitamin B1 is also required for the breakdown of fats and proteins.
- In addition to these health benefits, It also enhances the body’s ability to withstand stress, commonly referred to as the “stress-resistant” vitamin.
- Vitamin B2/Riboflavin
Riboflavin is a vitamin needed for growth and overall health. It helps the body to breakdown carbohydrates,proteins and fats to produce energy, and provides the body to use oxygen.
- Promote blood circulation: Vitamin B2 is essential for the formation of fresh red blood cells and antibodies in the human body. It increases the circulation and oxygenation of the body’s various organ systems. Enhance natural immunity: Vitamin B2 is necessary for antibody synthesis. It helps to strengthen the body’s natural defence mechanism and prevent infection.
- Maintain healthy skin: Vitamin B2 has a strong antioxidant capacity. Riboflavin participates in the secretion of natural humectants and keeps the skin moist. Therefore, it can benefit eczema and dermatitis.
- Help wounds to heal: Vitamin B2 is the main component of maintaining tissues and cells. It is necessary for normal cell growth and restore. It also accelerates wound healing.
- Vitamin B6
Vitamin B6 may help reduce signs of inflammation. It is good for metabolism, converting various nutrients such as fats, carbohydrates and amino acids into energy.
- It improves the immune system and prevents the skin from many possible symptoms such as acne, eczema, dandruff and dry skin. It also helps to remove harmful chemicals in our blood, reduces hair loss and helps maintain hair health.
- GreenTea Extract
Green tea extract is a great source of antioxidants. These have been credited with a range of health benefits, from promoting heart, liver and brain health to improving your skin.
Many studies have looked at green tea extract’s ability to aid weight loss.
- Vitamin C
Helps glutathione to inhibit melanin formation, improves metabolism, promotes melanin pigmentation excretion; at the same time promotes the proliferation and protection of collagen, lighten the melanin and pigment formed.
- Vitamin C is an important ingredient for forming collagen (Protein + Vitamin C). It has skin brightening effect, increases immunity, benefits antioxidants and anti-inflammatory, and at the same time helps bone health.
- Grape stem extract (resveratrol)
It helps in maintaining heart health and protect against aging. This powerful skin preservation and anti-aging complex contains Resveratrol, a naturally-sourced antioxidant that specifically targets the free radicals that have been linked to many types of cell and system damage. It fights against the elemental toxins that act on the face and body to make them look and feel older. Resveratrol is the compound in red wine that has been demonstrated to improve heart health. Grape seed extract bonds with collagen, keeping it from degenerating over time.
- Resveratrol strengthens the immune system and has been shown to be effective against respiratory viruses
There are no reviews yet.