Benefits of Relumin’s at-home microdermabrasion system!
Save yourself a trip to the dermatologist’s office with Relumin’s, our at-home microdermabrasion system designed to exfoliate and suction away impurities that can clog pores, leading to inflammation, blackheads and acne breakouts.
- Helps to reduce acne by clearing away dead skin cells and impurities that can clog pores and lead to inflammation and spots.
- Can help to lighten the appearance of hyper-pigmentation.
- Can help stimulate the production of collagen, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Enhances the absorption of skincare products by up to 50%.
- Suitable for all skin types.
Microdermabrasion (MDA) is a minimally invasive epidermal resurfacing procedure used to treat uneven skin tone/texture, photoaging, striae, melasma, and scars, including acne scars. It is widely available and one of the most common nonsurgical cosmetic procedures performed in the United States. MDA was first introduced in 1985 by Marini and Lo Brutto as a less aggressive alternative to chemical peels and dermabrasion. The MDA procedure can be performed in the outpatient setting (medical office, medical spa) by a trained clinician, aesthetician, medical assistant, or nurse without the use of anesthesia.