Benefits of Relumin’s at-home Microneedle Derma Pen System!
The Relumins Microneedle Derma Pen System takes the guesswork out of microneedling by producing controlled, precise needle strokes faster than a traditional roller.
- What makes this pen stand apart from the rest is the adjustable needle head (varying in length from 0.25 mm to 2 mm), and the built-in vibration mechanism that provides deeper needle penetration.
- Can help to lighten the appearance of hyper-pigmentation.
- Enhances the absorption of skincare products by up to 50%.
- Can help stimulate the production of collagen, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Suitable for all skin types.
The fine needles penetrate skin just enough to create small punctures that send your skin healing signals. This prompts the production of collagen and elastin to produce smoother, firmer, healthier and younger-looking skin. Use the pen on your face or body to reduce the appearance of acne scars, fine lines, wrinkles and stretch marks. You can even use it on your scalp to stimulate hair growth. The Electric Microneedle Pen from Relumins provides a 100% pain-free experience with professional results, all from the comfort of your home.
The microneedling device used in this study primarily consists of a handpiece, safety needle cartridge, and control unit. The handpiece contains the motor that moves the needles of the safety needle cartridge and a needle depth gauge that allows the user to control the depth of needle.