Fisetin is a powerful senolytic and a common plant based flavonol that is found in many fruits and vegetables including strawberries, grapes, persimmons, onions and cucumbers. Senolytics are at the center of today’s anti-aging research. Research suggests fisetin may provide the following benefits:
- Slow the degenerative aging processes
- Promote longevity and cardiovascular health
- Promote cognition and overall brain health
- Protect against damaging oxidative stress
- Encourage the removal senescent cells from the body
Fisetin is a bioactive flavonol molecule found in fruits and vegetables. It is categorized as a senolytic, a natural compound that has become a major focal point of anti-aging research. Senolytics such as fisetin have been studied for their ability to slow the aging process, reduce inflammation, promote brain health and encourage the removal of senescent cells from the body.